Ingredients that enable us to create products meeting the criteria for a healthy lifestyle:
- is a natural dietary soluble dietary fibre of plant origin with strong prebiotic properties. FIBREGUM™ has an exceptional ability to improve intestinal microflora, as proven by studies presented in more than 80 scientific papers. Clinical trials have shown a beneficial effect on cardiovascular patients, as well as lowering the glycaemic index in diabetic patients.</p>
- is one of Nature's most unique and beneficial creations for humans. Its high digestibility combined with excellent healing properties makes sprouted wheat grains ideal for regeneration of diseased tissues and body systems. The secret of the vital powers of wheat is its content of a range of nutrients and vitamins: calcium, potassium, chromium, copper, silicon, selenium, zinc, iron, iodine, vitamins B5, E, C, D, P and folic acid. During germination the content of all the above-mentioned components increases and they go into a more active form to supply the sprout with vitality. Sprouted wheat restores and regulates the vital processes of the body, normalizes and stabilizes metabolism and strengthens immunity. The main advantage of sprouted wheat is that it removes toxins from the body. Regular consumption of sprouted wheat improves the quality of life and promotes active longevity.
- Topinambour syrup is a natural substitute for sugar. It increases haemoglobin and normalises the immune system, regulates blood pressure and blood sugar levels and has a positive effect on the pancreas. It is prescribed for diabetes as it has a low glycaemic index.
- Thanks to its powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, extra virgin olive oil (the healthiest cold-pressed oil) is considered an anti-inflammatory protector. Olive oil is a veritable storehouse of nutrients which can be absorbed almost 100%. It is high in antioxidants and vitamin E, which contributes to the full absorption of vitamins A and K
- Maple syrup is considered one of the most beneficial natural sweeteners. It has unique properties and can have a beneficial effect on the human body, saturating it with all the necessary micro-nutrients and vitamins. This sweetener is notable for its high content of useful vitamins, micro and macro nutrients. It is antibacterial, has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and can prevent the development of cancer.
- have a number of beneficial properties. For example: It has a strengthening effect on the immune system. In autumn and winter it increases resistance to colds. It has a cleansing effect, removes toxins. When losing weight chia seeds are effective by controlling the appetite. When using chia decreases cholesterol levels. It strengthens the cardiovascular system. Helps with blood pressure problems. Helps improve stamina. May have a rejuvenating effect."
- They slow down the ageing process and have a general rejuvenating effect; They help improve eyesight and skin condition; They contain 500 times more vitamin C than lemons, which helps strengthen the immune system. Because of their high iron content goji berries are useful for people suffering from anaemia; They help reduce blood sugar levels, so they are used to treat patients with diabetes; Contribute to weight loss and help control appetite. Thanks to the high content of fiber and protein satiety comes faster; normalize sex hormone levels; berries are used to treat female infertility. They improve the elasticity of blood vessels and muscles; lower cholesterol; restore normal cardiovascular activity; normalize blood pressure; improve brain function; improve memory, bowel, stomach and liver function; reduce the risk of atherosclerosis; improve lymphatic function.
Thank you for contacting us! Our experts will contact you shortly.